Reservations: 01244 325 838
30th August 2014
1. What time do I need to vacate my room?
Guests are asked to leave the room for 10am on day of departure.
2. Are there car parking facilities?
Yes there is secure parking less than 100m from the hotel at a charge of £4 per day.
3. Do you have high chairs in the restaurant for children?
Yes, but guests are asked to requested how many are required at time of booking.
4. Do you have Cots for young children?
Cots are available for all rooms but must be requested at time of booking.
5. Do you allow pets?
No pets are allowed apart from blind dogs
6. Do you take group bookings?
Yes we cater for both small parties as well as large parties be it for a Hen Party or Stag party
7. Can I pre-order breakfast?
Yes guests can pre-order their breakfast at the reception.
8. Do you do wake-up calls?
Yes, guests can arrange for wake-up calls either by going to the reception or by dialling ‘0’ on the hotel telephone
9. Can we book interconnecting rooms?
Unfortunately no rooms are interconnecting however we can locate guests in room which are next to one another.
10. Do you have a laundry service?
Yes, we can provide a laundry service for those guest who require this service
11. Is there room service?
Yes, guests can take advantage of a room service for both food and drink
Lloyds of Chester Hotel
t. 01244 325 838
f. 01244 317 491